Real-time Software Protection
Private exe Protector (PEP) is a professional licensing,
anti-tampering and software examination system. PEP works with traditional methods,
such as file compression, code fragment encryption, metamorphic loading,
protection from debugging and file tampering , and features new innovative techniques
like data protection with stolen resources technique. All in one, it is the ideal solution for software developers.
- Encryption, compression and protection of software
(x32, x64 and soon .NET).
- License Activation Center with real-time control (do
with your users what ever you want): limit usage by: hardware, activations
count, dates, executions count etc.
- License Activation Center support unlimited count of
your applications and users, work as standalone application on any Windows
with .NET framework v.4.6.1 or Linux with MONO. Your application will not depend of our GATEWAY, you may use your own gateway.
- Complete control and flexibility of the protection
option's set-up and configuration.
- Functions execution on server side(in License
Activation Center) and returns result to application (supports call from
native dll, .NET dll and web-link)
- Regular and significant updates of the protector, no
ANTIVIRUS "FALSE ALERTS".
- Reliable protection of software against examination:
PEP will protect your product against debugging, reverse assembling and other
- Support of all common programming languages from
assembler, Delphi, C, etc. to script languages, such as AutoIt, Python,
- Complete compatibility with any NT system: x32/x64, even with Linux (wine)