Real-time Software Protection
Private exe Protector (PEP) is a professional licensing,
anti-tampering and software examination system. PEP works with traditional methods,
such as file compression, code fragment encryption, metamorphic loading,
protection from debugging and file tampering , and features new innovative techniques
like data protection with stolen resources technique. All in one, it is the ideal solution for software developers.
- Encryption, compression and protection of software (x32, x64 and soon .NET).
- License Activation Center with real-time control (do with your users what ever you want):
limit usage by: hardware, activations count, dates, executions count etc.
- License Activation Center support unlimited count of your applications and users,
work as standalone application on any Windows with .NET framework v.4.5.1.
- Complete control and flexibility of the protection option's set-up and configuration.
- Regular and significant updates of the protector.
- No ANTIVIRUS "FALSE ALERTS" - NEVER!
- Reliable protection of software against examination: PEP will protect your product against debugging, reverse assembling and other hazards.
- Support of all common programming languages from assembler, Delphi, C, etc. to script languages, such as AutoIt, Python, Qt, Blitz3d etc.
- Complete compatibility with any NT system: x32/x64 (XP, Vista, 7, 8, etc.), even with Linux (wine)