Real-time Software Protection
Private exe Protector (PEP) is a professional software copy protection
and license management. PEP works with traditional methods,
such as file compression, code fragment encryption, metamorphic loading,
protection from debugging and file tampering, and features new innovative techniques
like data protection with stolen resources technique. All in one, it is the ideal solution for software developers.
- Encryption, compression, protection and hardware-locked licensing (x32, x64 and soon .NET).
- Reliable protection of software against debugging, reverse engineering and other hazards.
- Complete control and flexibility of the protection option's set-up and configuration.
- License Activation Center (server) with real-time control of user accounts:
do with your users what ever you want - limit usage by: hardware, activations count, dates, executions count etc.
- License Activation Center support unlimited count of projects and users,
work as standalone application on any Windows with .NET framework v.4.5.1 or Linux with MONO.
Your application will not depend of our GATEWAY, you may use your own gateway.
- Functions execution on server side(in License Activation Center) and returns result to application (supports call from native dll, .NET dll and web-link)
- Regular and significant updates of the protector, no ANTIVIRUS "FALSE ALERTS".
- Support of all common programming languages from assembler, Delphi, C, etc. to script languages, such as AutoIt, Python, Qt, Blitz3d etc.
- Complete compatibility with any NT system: x32/x64 (XP, Vista, 7-10 etc.), even with Linux (wine)
Private exe Protector:
License Activation Center (server):