Real-time Software Protection
Private exe Protector (PEP) is a professional software copy protection
and license management. PEP works with traditional methods,
such as file compression, code fragment encryption, metamorphic loading,
protection from debugging and file tampering , and features new innovative techniques
like data protection with stolen resources technique. All in one, it is the ideal solution for software developers.
- Encryption, compression, protection and hardware-locked licensing (x32, x64 and soon .NET).
- Reliable protection of software against debugging, reverse engineering and other hazards.
- Complete control and flexibility of the protection option's set-up and configuration.
- License Activation Center (server) with real-time control of user accounts:
do with your users what ever you want - limit usage by: hardware, activations count, dates, executions count etc.
- License Activation Center support unlimited count of projects and users,
work as standalone application on any Windows with .NET framework v.4.5.1 or Linux with MONO.
- Regular and significant updates of the protector.
- No ANTIVIRUS "FALSE ALERTS" - NEVER!
- Support of all common programming languages from assembler, Delphi, C, etc. to script languages, such as AutoIt, Python, Qt, Blitz3d etc.
- Complete compatibility with any NT system: x32/x64 (XP, Vista, 7-10 etc.), even with Linux (wine)
Private exe Protector:
License Activation Center (server):