We offer you software protection, licensing, encryption, compression and copy protection with our unique and secure software copy protection system
Private exe Protector (PEP) is a professional licensing, anti-tampering and software examination system. PEP works with traditional methods, such as file compression, code fragment encryption, metamorphic loading, protection from debugging and file tampering , and features new innovative techniques, including data protection with stolen resources technique and partial code execution on a virtual machine. Licensing functions can be automatically integrated into the protected program, which allows the end user to quickly and securly manage all licences issued with the built in licence manager.
All in all, it is the ideal solution for software developers.
The main functionalities of software protection are:
- Encryption, compression and protection of software (x32 or x64).
- Reliable protection of software against examination: PEP will protect your product against debugging, reverse assembling and other hazards.
- Integrated licensing system: license manager, user database management, key generation, binding of software to particular hardware.
- Unique software data protection system: PEP features stolen resources technique and counteraction to application memory dumping.
- Conversion and execution of program code fragment on a high-speed virtual machine, special markers for a deeper integration of protection into protected program.
- Complete control and flexibility of the protection option's set-up and configuration.
- Creation of trial applications with restriction in terms of the number of application launches, the number of days; the system of reminders and restrictions can be customized manually using built-in APIs.
- Maintenance of licence Blacklist.
- No problems with antivirus software.
- Regular and significant updates of the protector.
- Support of all common programming languages from assembler, Delphi, C, etc. to script languages, such as Python, blitz3d, etc. Both .exe files and .dll files can be protected.
- Complete compatibility with any NT system: x32/x64 (2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, etc.), even with Linux (wine)